Monday 2 April 2012

In Love with Lush...


I have completely fallen in love with www.lush.co.uk. Their products are amazing; they offer the most unique and fun goodies for bath time, showers, body, face, feet and so much more. They have the cutest things to buy, for example, little robot bath fizzlers, Easter egg fizzlers and I recently purchased an adorable little mushroom bubble bar. I remember when I placed my first order for bath bombs and a lip scrub, my parcel arrived two days later in the sweetest packaging. The cardboard box had lovely little messages printed on it and even stickers with Lush workers’ names on them, so I knew who parcelled my stuff up for me. Every product was securely wrapped and when I got to the bottom of the box I found a little newspaper titled ‘Lush Times – The February 2012 Issue’ – how cute! No plain and boring leaflet for Lush! The newspaper had pictures and details on loads of their products and I got really excited when I found it, as I’m sure you can already tell. I just love discovering companies who go that little bit further and make their customers have an enjoyable experience when they purchase from them. The smells coming from my bath bombs were amazing and my bubble gum lip scrub smells and tastes delicious (yes you can lick it from your lips)! I really recommend that you visit their website as they not only offer tonnes of individual products but also do a range of really good gift boxes, that are decorated so well and each box contains different treats. I actually cannot fault the company at all; their delivery was super fast and their products along with their customer services were of the highest standard. Have fun exploring Lush!

Kirstine x

No comments:

Post a Comment